LoL: Janna will get an update to her visual effects in patch 12.19
Janna the Storm’s Fury is one of the first champions in League of Legends and is on hand to receive a visual effects update, also known as a VFX update.
On Monday (19), the riots announce that champion Janna will have a new one in its visual effects. The changes are expected to come to League of Legends in patch 12.19 and will be applied to the build platform and all Storm Fury skins.
It should be remembered that the champion is one of the first 40 characters that were released in the game and did not receive significant visual changes. The purpose of updating the structure of the powers and effects of Janna is to adapt them to the new information standards of the MOBA.
New visual effects for Janna
See the list of changes below:
- Normal Janna: Full Transformation
- Stormy Janna: Complete transformation
- Janna Hextech: Complete Transformation
- Janna Frost Queen: Full Transformation
- Janna Victorious: Complete Transformation
- Janna Weather Forecast: Full Update
- Fnatic Janna: Complete change, but with normal work in W
- Star Guardian Janna: Added the effect on Q and a small change on Tornado, and a new healing effect on R
- Janna Holy Sword: Added the effect on Q and a small change on Tornado, and a new healing effect on R
- Janna Sorceress: Added effect on Q and a small change on Tornado, and a new healing effect on R
- Janna Guardian of the Sands: Added the effect on Q and a small change on Tornado, and a new healing effect on R
- Battle Queen Janna: Added an effect on Q, and a healing effect on R
- Crystal Rose Janna: Adds an effect on Q, and a healing effect on R
- Cyber Janna Aura: Adds an effect on Q, and a healing effect on R
- Janna Prestige Cyber Aura: Adds a Q effect, and a R healing effect
Via this post on Redditplayers can give feedback to Riot after testing the changes in the PBE, the public testing center.
Community opinion is divided into changes:
Here are the top picks for League of Legends selected queues according to the current patch and learn which characters to play for the best chance of success.
League of Legends turns 13 in 2022 and some people have played Riot Games’ MOBA since its beginning, but the past editions of the players can make nostalgic players.
There is a kind of fad in the tournament, especially in Asian countries, it is common and many people do not understand, playing League of Legends in window format.